Hunaid Hussain and Sathish Jothikumar, avid landscape and nature photographers, are keen to share their knowledge on digital photography fundamentals and rules of composition. Hunaid Hussain specializes in landscapes and night photography. He has photographed extensively in the Bay area and California for many years. Sathish Jothikumar is well traveled and has been shooting digital photography for many years. He has mentored many budding photographers.
- Saturday June 20th 2009 (Workshop Completed).
- Saturday July 11th 2009 (Workshop Completed).
- Saturday August 29th 2009 (Workshop Completed).
- Saturday September 26th 2009 (Workshop Completed).
- Saturday November 14th 2009 (Workshop Completed).
- Saturday March 20th 2010(Workshop Completed).
- Saturday May 15th 2010(Workshop Completed).
- Saturday November 6th 2010(Workshop Completed).
- Saturday June 11th, 2011(Accepting Registration) (Note: Changed date)
Cancellation Policy: Our workshops are intended to concentrate on a small group of photographers so they may have the maximum learning experience. Only 8-10 students are allowed for each class. Due to the small size we need to insure that each seat is filled. The balance of each workshop cost is due 30 days prior to the date of the class. In the event that a student cannot attend a full refund of the deposit amount will be granted if notified on or before the 15 day date. If cancellation is notified within 1 weeks of the date of the workshop and the seat can be filled from a wait list the refund is granted. If the seat cannot be filled the deposit is forfeited. If notification is made less then 7 days the deposit is forfeited.